Wild Garden Mild Mustard Mix - Organic
Regular price $2.65
- Open pollinated. 45 days.
- Wild Garden Mild Mustard MixCombines fast growing mustards, and raabs for cutting.
- Tender young stems, leaves and buds sauté quickly, dress with a little olive oil and lemon juice, serve hot or cooled.
- Nutritious, with lots of anthocyanins, folic acid and fiber.
- We love this mix as a cut and cut again or in bundles of young budded shoots.
Planting Directions: : Plant in spring as early as the ground can be well worked. Enrich with general purpose fertilizer or rich compost. Soil temperature for germination is 50-86?. Soil temperature for growing is 60?-70?. Seed should be planted 1/4” deep in rows 12” apart. When the plants are 1” high begin thinning and continue throughout the growing season until plants are 6” apart. Sow from early spring at 3 week intervals until summer for early crops. Fall crops sow from late summer to early fall.