Sugary Grape Tomato (F1)
Regular price $3.75
- 60 days from transplant. Indeterminate.
- Small, extra sweet, dark pink, tomatoes grow in prolific clusters.
- Crack resistant, 1/2 oz. fruits are oval with a pointed blossom end.
- Productive and delicious for healthy snacks and salads.
- Sugary Grape Tomato (F1) does well in a large container or in the ground but vigorous semi-indeterminate vines need support.
- All American Selection 2005
Planting Directions: Plant seed indoors 6-8 weeks before transplanting in spring. Sow seed 1/2” deep in sterile starting soil, maintaining a soil temperature of 65° to 95°. Germinates in 6-10 days if soil is kept at 85°. When seedlings are 10 days old replant (if using seedling trays) into 2” or 4” pots. Transplant outdoors when soil temperatures are at least 70° in well drained soil enriched with organic matter or a general purpose fertilizer. Space plants 2’ to 3’ apart. Avoid high levels of nitrogen in the soil as this promotes vegetative growth and reduces yields. Water regularly during growing season and reduce or withhold water when tomatoes begin to ripen.