Snow Crown F1 Cauliflower
- Hybrid. 53 days from sets.
- Snow Crown Cauliflower is an early snowball type, pure white, round and smooth, weighs up to 2 lbs. each.
- The upright leaf growth protects the center head from sunburn. Plants show good vigor, uniform growth.
- Sow seeds in early summer for fall crop.
- This variety has been steadily gaining in popularity for the home gardener.
Planting Directions: Sow seed indoors 4 to 6 weeks prior to your last frost date. Sow outdoors after last frost to early spring. Plant seed ¼ to ½” deep in seed starting medium with a soil temperature of 50? to 85? . Grows best with a soil temperature of 60? to 65?. Harden off seedlings outdoors for at least a week prior to transplanting. Plant outdoors after last frost in soil amended with a rich compost or balanced garden fertilizer. Space plants 10-12” apart. Water moderately and regularly.