Roma II Bush Romano Bean
Regular price $2.95
- Open Pollinated. 58 days 18"-24 ”.
- Bush Romano type, has long set the standard for it’s type.
- Dependable, richly flavored, 6” pods are stringless and butter tender.
- Keep them picked for a bumper crop.
- At the peak of the season a large serving of this bean drizzled with olive oil and a fresh loaf of bread makes a meal.
- Good fresh or frozen.
Planting Directions: Direct sow in spring after frost danger has passed and soil temperature is a minimum of 60?, 70? is optimum. Plant 1”to 2” deep, 4-6” apart. Cultivate soil incorporating compost or a low nitrogen general purpose fertilizer. Keep soil moist until seed germinates, after that water moderately and regularly until harvest. Provide trellis for pole beans; bush beans do not need a trellis. After each picking water deep to prolong production. We recommend using a legume inoculant when planting.