Red Giant Mustard
Regular price $2.95
- 45 days.
- Colored a deep purple-red, the white ribbed, savoy leaves are thick and tender with a pleasantly mild mustard flavor.
- Sow Red Giant Mustard in Spring for spring and early summer use.
- Sow late summer for fall and winter use.
- Harvest when young and tender.
- The plant is winter hardy and slow to bolt.
Planting Directions: Plant in spring as early as the ground can be well worked. Enrich with general purpose fertilizer or rich compost. Soil temperature for germination is 50°-86°. Soil temperature for growing is 60°-70°. Seed should be planted 1/4” deep in rows 12” apart. When the plants are 1” high begin thinning and continue throughout the growing season until plants are 6” apart. Sow from early spring at 3 week intervals until summer for early crops. Fall crops sow from late summer to early fall.