- 50 to 60 days. Height. 15”-20”.
- Quick to germinate; tolerates cool soil so can be planted earlier than other bean varieties.
- Excellent flavor, hardiness and reliability as it weathers the weather.
- Generous producers or 5-6" fleshy round beans.
- The most widely grown bush bean in the US.
Planting Directions: Direct sow in spring after frost danger has passed and soil temperature is a minimum of 60°, 70° is optimum. Plant 1”to 2” deep, 4-6” apart. Cultivate soil incorporating compost or a low nitrogen general purpose fertilizer. Keep soil moist until seed germinates, after that water moderately and regularly until harvest. Provide trellis for pole beans; bush beans do not need a trellis. After each picking water deep to prolong production.