Pepper Lunch Box Mix
ORGANIC Open Pollinated.
- 55-63 days for green peppers, 75-83 days to color.
- Lunch Box is a mini sized, tapered pepper. Orange peppers measure 2.5 – 3” by 1.5” wide, red are 2-2 1/2 long by 1" and yellow are 2 1/2" by 3" wide.
- Smooth skinned, flavorful and sweet.
- Plants are sturdy, tall producing many small size peppers.
- A healthy snack straight from the garden, delicious eaten raw, in salads, sautéed; adding flavor and color to any dish.
- Bred by Janika Eckert. USDA Certified Organic
Planting Directions: Sow seed indoors 8 weeks before last frost. Plant seed ¼” deep in sterile seed mix and maintain soil temperature of 65° to 95° with 85° optimum for germination. Germinates in 5 to 14 days. Transplant when first set of true leaves appear. Fertilize regularly and provide at least 12 hours of light per day. Transplant into garden when soil temperatures are 70°-85° in soil enriched with rich compost or a general purpose fertilizer. Space plant 12” apart and water moderately and evenly until peppers form. Reduce water as peppers mature. Peppers need warmth to grow so do not rush transplanting into the garden.