Oregon Sugar Pod II Pea
Regular price $2.85
- Open pollinated. 68 days.
- Bush habit.
- Produces abundant yields of tender, crisp, sweet pods.
- The high quality and multiple disease resistance of Oregon Sugar Pod II peas has made it the most popular variety in this class.
- Added mildew resistance permits planting Oregon Sugar Pod II Pea for fall harvest.
- Harvest stringless pods when 4" long.
- Freezing quality is good.
- Developed by Dr. James Baggett at Oregon State University.
Planting Directions: Sow seeds directly outdoors in early spring as soon as the ground can be worked. Germinates at 40? - 75° .Plant seeds 1” deep, 3” apart, in rows spaced 2 1/2’. Plant directly outdoors again in summer 2-3 months before last frost. Plant in full sun. For best quality harvest peas just before using.