Nichols F1 Cabbage Blend
Regular price $3.45
- Hybrid. 60 to 75 days.
- Three cabbages in one mix, equal parts of Gonzales F1, Green(60 days compact 1-3#), PrimeroF1 Dark Red(72 days-2-3#), and AlcosaF1 Blue Green Savoy(62 days-2-4#).
- This is an exceptionally beautiful blend of the three finest small framed cabbages we have ever grown.
- Pick at differing times and stages of development.
- Plant closely together for smaller cabbages and give a little extra space for increased size.
- Superior, round, split resistant varieties.
Planting Directions: Sow seeds indoors 4-6 weeks before last frost-soil temperature of 50°-95?, 85 ? optimum. Sow seeds ¼” deep with 3-4 per unit/inch thinning to 1 seedling. When seeds germinate move to a cooler, well lit area to produce sturdy transplants. Harden off seedlings 7 days prior to transplanting outdoors. Plant in well prepared soil enriched with a complete garden fertilizer or rich compost as cabbage is considered a heavy feeder. Transplant outdoors when soil temperature is 60-65? Water heavily when plants are young changing to moderate after head formation. For fall crops direct sow seeds ¼” deep and 2-4” apart 12-14 weeks before first frost. Thin seedlings to 12-14” apart when 6” tall.