Nadia Eggplant (F1)
- Hybrid. 67 days from transplant.
- Beautiful 6-8" long Italian type, Nadia Eggplant has glossy dark purple 1 lbs. eggplants.
- Sets well in cooler temperatures, produces into fall.
- Fruits are firm, slow to develop seeds with an excellent flavor.
- Said to have some resistance to verticilium.
- Great for grilling and stuffing.
Planting Directions: Sow seed indoors 4 to 6 weeks before last frost with a soil temperature 75° to 95?. Plant seed ¼” deep in sterile seed starting mix. Once seed germinates reduce temperature to 70?. Harden off seedlings for at least one week prior to transplanting by reducing air temperature to 60? and reducing watering. Set plants out when soil temperature is consistently at least 80?, spacing plants 18-24” apart. Plant in soil rich in compost or soil that has been amended with a general garden fertilizer. We recommend Garden Row Cover be used to maintain consistent warm growing environment and to keep insects away from the plants.