Nadia Eggplant (F1)
- 67 days from transplant.
- Beautiful 6-8" long Italian type, Nadia Eggplant has glossy dark purple 1 lbs. eggplants.
- Sets well in cooler temperatures, produces into fall.
- Fruits are firm, excellent flavor and slow to develop seeds.
- Said to have some resistance to verticilium.
- Great for grilling and stuffing.
Planting Directions: Sow seed indoors 4 to 6 weeks before last frost with a soil temperature 75° to 95°. Plant seed ¼” deep in sterile seed starting mix. Once seed germinates reduce temperature to 70°. Harden off seedlings for at least one week prior to transplanting by reducing air temperature to 60° and reducing watering. Set plants out when soil temperature is consistently at least 80?, spacing plants 18-24” apart. Plant in soil rich in compost or soil that has been amended with a general garden fertilizer. We recommend Garden Row Cover be used to maintain consistent warm growing environment and to keep insects away from the plants.