Jasper Cherry (F1) Tomato ORGANIC
- Hybrid 60 days. Indeterminate
- 4-6 feet plants produce 3/4 inch fruits.
- Crack resistant fruits have a sweet rich flavor,and each plant will produce hundreds of fruit on small trusses.
- Jasper Cherry Tomato is late blight, early blight and fusarium resistance.
- If you are having blight problems this is a good cherry tomato for you. Plants are strong performers.
Planting Directions: Plant seed indoors 6-8 weeks before transplanting in spring. Sow seed 1/2” deep in sterile starting soil, maintaining a soil temperature of 65? to 95?. Germinates in 6-10 days if soil is kept at 85°. When seedlings are 10 days old replant (if using seedling trays) into 2” or 4” pots. Transplant outdoors when soil temperatures are at least 70? in well drained soil enriched with organic matter or a general purpose fertilizer. Space plants 2’ to 3’ apart. Avoid high levels of nitrogen in the soil as this promotes vegetative growth and reduces yields. Water regularly during growing season and reduce or withhold water when tomatoes begin to ripen.