Jack Be Little Miniature Pumpkin
Regular price $2.65
- Open Pollinated. 90 days.
- Miniature pumpkins. Only 2" high 3" in. diameter and weighs 3 to 4 oz.
- The deep orange color and small size make it attractive and unique for fall decorating.
- Jack Be Little Miniature Pumpkin is a good keeper when properly stored.
- Each vine bears many fruits.
- A true pumpkin and the flesh is edible.
Planting Directions: Plant in spring when ground has warmed 70? to 95°, with 86° optimum. Plant in soil that has been amended with rich compost or general garden fertilizer. Plant 6-8 seeds 1/2” to 1” deep in hills spaced 6’-8’ apart. Thin seedlings to 3 per hill. Seeds may also be started indoors 3 to 4 weeks before last frost. Transplant to hills after all danger of frost has past and soil remains a consistent 65°-75?Pumpkins need heavy watering on a regular schedule. Fruits are ready when the rind is hard to the fingernail and changes color to orange.