Green Wave Mustard
Regular price $2.65
- Open pollinated. 50 days.
- Ruffled, lime green leaves have a hint of horseradish or wasabi flavor.
- For stir-frys, salads, and steaming. Try stir-frying with soy sauce and ginger and serving with fish.
- Upright plants have large broad, green leaves with a ruffled edge.
- Slower growing and bolting than most mustards.
Planting Directions: Plant in spring as early as the ground can be well worked. Enrich with general purpose fertilizer or rich compost. Soil temperature for germination is 50-86?. Soil temperature for growing is 60?-70?. Seed should be planted 1/4” deep in rows 12” apart. When the plants are 1” high begin thinning and continue throughout the growing season until plants are 6” apart. Sow from early spring at 3 week intervals until summer for early crops. Fall crops sow from late summer to early fall.