Geranium Kiss Tomato
Regular price $3.25
- Dwarf Bush 24" - 30"
- This unusual selection produces 1 oz. to 2 oz. round red fruits with a tiny point at the base.
- An advance in tomato breeding brings us a prolific producer with excellent flavor and texture for an early tomato.
- Dwarf plants have multi-flower truss which produces more than a dozen of small 1 oz fruits with a tip on the blossom end.
- Geranium Kiss Tomato is suitable for growing in 2 - 3 gal containers.
- The dark green foliage resembles that of a geranium. Plants have two to three sets of fruit. Bred by Alan Kapuler.
- Blight resistance
Planting Directions: Plant seed indoors 6-8 weeks before transplanting in spring. Sow seed 1/2” deep in sterile starting soil, maintaining a soil temperature of 65° to 95°. Germinates in 6-10 days if soil is kept at 85°. When seedlings are 10 days old replant (if using seedling trays) into 2” or 4” pots. Transplant outdoors when soil temperatures are at least 70° in well drained soil enriched with organic matter or a general purpose fertilizer. Space plants 2’ to 3’ apart. Avoid high levels of nitrogen in the soil as this promotes vegetative growth and reduces yields. Water regularly during growing season and reduce or withhold water when tomatoes begin to ripen.