Gatherer's Gold Sweet Pepper Organic
- Open pollinated. 70 days.
- Fruits are 7"-10" long, straight, smooth and tapered with the few seeds concentrated at the stem.
- These bright gold roasting peppers light up the garden.
- Gatherer's Gold Sweet Pepper is sweet and flavorful, something new in the roasting line.
- Selected by Frank Morton of Wild Garden Seeds.
Planting Directions: Sow seed indoors 8 weeks before last frost. Plant seed ¼” deep in sterile seed mix and maintain soil temperature of 65? to 95° with 85° optimum for germination. Germinates in 5 to 14 days. Transplant when first set of true leaves appear. Fertilize regularly and provide at least 12 hours of light per day. Transplant into garden when soil temperatures are 70°-85? in soil enriched with rich compost or a general purpose fertilizer. Space plant 12” apart and water moderately and evenly until peppers form. Reduce water as peppers mature. Peppers need warmth to grow so do not rush transplanting into the garden.