Feher Ozon Sweet Paprika Pepper
Regular price $3.25
- 80-90 days Height 12”-15”
- Excepionally sweet 5” fruits produced on compact plants.
- These are ornamental and practical as fruits mature from white, to orange to red.
- Feher Ozon Sweet Paprika Pepper can be harvested at any stage of maturity.
- If making paprika leave some peppers on the plants until deepest red.
- Use in containers, for for edging in the ornamental food garden or simply grow as a practical plant for those who love an early sweet pepper and want to make your own fresh dried paprika.
Planting Directions: Sow seed indoors 8 weeks before last frost. Plant seed ¼” deep in sterile seed mix and maintain soil temperature of 65° to 95° with 85° optimum for germination. Germinates in 5 to 14 days. Transplant when first set of true leaves appear. Fertilize regularly and provide at least 12 hours of light per day. Transplant into garden when soil temperatures are 70°-85° in soil enriched with rich compost or a general purpose fertilizer. Space plant 12” apart and water moderately and evenly until peppers form. Reduce water as peppers mature. Peppers need warmth to grow so do not rush transplanting into the garden.