Early French Breakfast Radish
Regular price $1.95
- Open Pollinated. 25 days. Heirloom.
- Brilliant scarlet white tipped oval radish.
- Crisp tender white fleshed just right to give salads that something "extra". Short tops.
- Radishes show partially above ground making them easy to harvest. For best eating use young roots. Early French Breakfast Radish look like they have been dipped in cream.
- Introduced prior to 1885.
Planting Directions: Plant in spring as early as ground can be worked and soil temperature is 45? to 90?, 85?optimum. Sow seed ½” deep thinning plants to 1-2” apart. Plant in soil that has been enriched with organic matter or general garden fertilizer and keep soil evenly moist during entire growing season. In cool regions plant in late summer for fall and winter crops. In hot climates plant only in winter. For best quality radishes need to grow fast and need to be harvested fast.