Diva Cucumber (F1)
- Hybrid. 58 days.
- All American Selection 2002.
- Seedless cucumbers, all female flowers set an abundance of fruits without pollination.
- Gourmet quality Diva is sweet, tender- crisp, thin-skinned, and never bitter.
- Harvest these bright green, slender fruits when 4-5" for a full season of high production.
- Strong vines are scab resistant, tolerant to downy and powdery mildew.
Planting Directions: Sow seed in spring after all danger of frost is past and the soil temperature is between 60? to 95?. Plant seed 1/2” to 1” deep in hills of 4-6 seeds spaced 2-3’ apart. Prepare the soil in early spring incorporating rich compost or a general garden fertilizer as soil requires. Sow transplants indoors 4 weeks before setting out in the garden. Cucumber is a warm weather vegetable, maintain soil temperatures of 70? to 80?. Regular, generous watering after the blossoms appear boosts yields and produces uniform, non-bitter fruits. Trellis vine types for straighter cucumbers and better production.