- Open pollinated. 95 days.
- In rich soil, Dandelion plants spread to 2 ft. across.
- Enormous producer of vitamin rich leaves.
- A coffee like beverage is made of cut and roasted dandelion roots.
- The tiny buds have an artichoke like taste, saute in a little butter and use as an omelet filling.
Planting Directions: Sow seed as early in spring as soil can be worked. Soil should be deeply spaded and seed sown 1/4” deep. When plants are 1” tall begin thinning so plants are 8” apart in the row. Requires a deep, rich loamy soil that is always well cultivated.