Cherry Bell Radish
Regular price $1.95
- Open Pollinated. 30 days. Heirloom.
- Cherry Bell Radish is an All America Selection 1949.
- Radishes are red, round, and smooth.
- The flesh is crystal white, sweet, crispy, solid and mild.
- A Dutch variety that has stood the test of time.
Planting Directions: Plant in spring as early as ground can be worked and soil temperature is 45? to 90?, 85?optimum. Sow seed ½” deep thinning plants to 1-2” apart. Plant in soil that has been enriched with organic matter or general garden fertilizer and keep soil evenly moist during entire growing season. In cool regions plant in late summer for fall and winter crops. In hot climates plant only in winter. For best quality radishes need to grow fast and need to be harvested fast.