- Open Pollinated. 25 days. Heirloom.
- All America Selecton 1957.
- Champion Radish holds quality without becoming woody or pithy even when 2" wide.
- Bright red smooth and round with a sweet mild flavor.
- Plant early in spring and in fall radishes thrive in cool weather.
Planting Directions: Plant in spring as early as ground can be worked and soil temperature is 45? to 90?, 85?optimum. Sow seed ½” deep thinning plants to 1-2” apart. Plant in soil that has been enriched with organic matter or general garden fertilizer and keep soil evenly moist during entire growing season. In cool regions plant in late summer for fall and winter crops. In hot climates plant only in winter. For best quality radishes need to grow fast and need to be harvested fast.