Cascadia Snap Pea
Regular price $3.25
- Open pollinated. 62 days.
- The first enation-mosaic resistant snap peas ever offered.
- This top quality snap pea has extra plump 3 1/2" pods. Cascadia Snap Pea is delicous and highly productive.
- We recommend planting until June 15th for a spring/summer crop and in August for a fall crop.
- Also powdery mildew resistant for fall.
- Bush habit. Developed by Dr. James Baggett Oregon State University Dept. of Horticulture.
Planting Directions: Sow seeds directly outdoors in early spring as soon as the ground can be worked. Germinates at 40? - 75° .Plant seeds 1” deep, 3” apart, in rows spaced 2 1/2’. Plant directly outdoors again in summer 2-3 months before last frost. Plant in full sun. For best quality harvest peas just before using.