Bush Early Girl F1 Tomato
Regular price $3.85
- 63 days height 18" Det. VFN.
- A Early Girl bush tomato with higher yields than other compact varieties.
- Medium to large 6.5 to 7.5 oz. fruits have excellent flavor.
- Ideal choice for container and small space gardens.
- A must grow selection for several employees here at Nichols.
Planting Directions: Plant seed indoors 6-8 weeks before transplanting in spring. Sow seed 1/2” deep in sterile starting soil, maintaining a soil temperature of 65° to 95°. Germinates in 6-10 days if soil is kept at 85°. When seedlings are 10 days old replant (if using seedling trays) into 2” or 4” pots. Transplant outdoors when soil temperatures are at least 70° in well drained soil enriched with organic matter or a general purpose fertilizer. Space plants 2’ to 3’ apart. Avoid high levels of nitrogen in the soil as this promotes vegetative growth and reduces yields. Water regularly during growing season and reduce or withhold water when tomatoes begin to ripen.