Austrian Field Peas
Regular price $7.85
Open Pollinated Pisum sativum var. arvense.
- Annual legume. As with any legume it adds nitrogen back into the soil.
- Sow in fall as a cover crop to till under in the Spring. Till the soil and wait 2-3 weeks before planting to give the Austrian Field Peas time to incorporate into the soil.
- May need to be mowed prior to working into the soil.
- Tolerates poor soil, flowers in May. Austrian Field Peas are cold-hardy and early spring growth is vigorous.
- Seed rates: 2 pounds per 1000 square feet, 100 pounds per acre.