Ambrosia Hybrid Corn
- Hybrid SE 75 days.Bi-color.
- Large 8.5" 16 row ears on compact 6' plants.
- Enjoy these luscious tender ears that retain their sweetness several days after harvest. Sister variety of Bodacious.
- Thousands of gardeners say Bodacious is the sweet corn they always plant, try Ambrosia if you like a good sweet traditional tasting bicolor.
- For home gardeners, roadside stands, and short-distance shipping.
Planting Directions: Sow seed in spring after all danger of frost has past and soil temperature is between 60° and 95°. Plant seed 1” to 1 1/2” deep, 3-4 seeds per hill spaced 4”-6” apart. Plant in blocks of 2-4 rows to optimize germination. Corn is a heavy feeder especially of nitrogen. Plant in well prepared soil amended with rich compost or a complete garden fertilizer. Successive plantings at 2-4 week intervals assures a steady supply of corn for several weeks. Plant in full sun. Water moderately and increase watering when tassels appear.